Operation: Household Name

Evolving Artist changing the world one smile at a time.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Hunger

Bare floors, cold walls,
Long hours, too much time.
Occupied with nothingness
Fill my void.
Yearning for distractions
Losing my mind
Aching silence overflowing with anxiety
Pent up energy
Romantically imbalanced
Lifespan of dead-ends and u turns
Fill my void
Challenging and unbreakable
Everyday surrendering
Searching
Grasping
Reaching for something
Fill my void
Blindly running
No map. No guide.
Fleeing from the unknown
Running to a mystery.
Memory clouded.
But I know I need
I know I want
Fill my void.
Stomach burning,
Heart pounding,
Throat inflamed.
Tear ducts empty
Fire through my veins
Forever in motion
Forever...
Chasing possibilities,
Looking for peace of mind.
Fill my void.
No stone unturned.
No avenue unexplored.
Reading
Listening
Finding something to fill the void.
$98 Bustle of Lysistrata, Artlab

No comments: