Operation: Household Name

Evolving Artist changing the world one smile at a time.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Woman I Want To Be


If I could change one thing about myself it would be my time management skills. lol Sometimes I wish I could be more driven and determined. Constantly working and always grinding. Everyday getting better, every moment well occupied... For those that know me, they are certainly aware that I'm improving and growing. lol So here's something I wrote about it, the woman I want to be.

Miss Efficiency

Whirlwinds of sound soaring through skies
A tunnel of memories
A speck in life's line
Hundreds of years here and forgotten
She carefully maneuvers through the paths of tomorrow
Seconds accounted
All tasks assigned
Swinging a net made of efficiency and pride
Catching goals and tackling dreams
Dodging sorrows
Avoiding all grief
Swooping up laughter, peace, and prosperity
Speeding through time
Amazingly fulfilled
Bundled with joy and a life well lived

No comments: