Operation: Household Name

Evolving Artist changing the world one smile at a time.

Friday, January 13, 2012

First IMDb, Then the WORLD

IMDB..."The biggest, best, most award-winning movie site on the planet" 

And I've finally got my own page!

     IMDB, or the Internet Movie Database, is the one collective website with all you need to know about film and television. It has just about every movie or television show ever made: who acted in it, worked in the crew, when and where it was film, if it won any awards etc... For actors it lists every project they've worked on and are working on in the future. It is where you want to be and I finally have a page. It's like a virtual business card. You seem more professional with it; a working actress... I have a profile on the same site as Halle Berry. lol One step closer.... Operation Household Name. :D

Check out my page.... http://www.imdb.com/ShoniquaShandai

No comments: